The AutoCAD Family
Get the AutoCAD software that’s right for your industry and discipline.
• AutoCAD®—General, all-purpose design
• AutoCAD LT®—Professional 2D drafting and detailing
• AutoCAD® Architecture—Architectural design
• AutoCAD® MEP—Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design
• AutoCAD® Mechanical—Manufacturing design
• AutoCAD® Electrical—Electrical controls design
• AutoCAD® Map 3D—Spacial data creation and management
• AutoCAD® Civil 3D®—Civil engineering and BIM
• AutoCAD® P&ID—Process plant design
• AutoCAD® Plant 3D—Plant design
AutoCAD® software for 2D and 3D CAD design:
~ Explore—Explore design ideas in both 2D and 3D with intuitive CAD tools that help your concepts become real.
~ Document—Drive your projects from concept to completion with powerful documentation tools. Work faster with automation, management, and editing tools that minimize repetitive tasks and speed your time to completion.
~ Communicate—Share critical design data securely, efficiently, and accurately. Experience the benefits of native DWG™ support, one of the world’s most widely used design data formats, allowing you to keep everyone in the loop at all times.
~ Customize—Customizing AutoCAD is easier than you ever thought possible.
AutoCAD LT® professional 2D drafting software:
~ Drawing tools—Use standard shapes such as lines, polygons, arcs, circles, and ellipses to create simple or complex 2D drawings.
~ Modify objects—Modify existing geometry with commands such as stretch, scale, and rotate. Create new objects, copy, offset, and mirror commands.
~ Annotate drawings—Complete your drawings with annotations such as text, dimensions, and hatches.
~ DWG file format—Save and share 2D drawing files with confidence in the integrity and reliability of your data with DWG™ technology from Autodesk.
~ Publish and plot—Create a multisheet DWF™, DWFx, or PDF file, or create a paper drawing set.